Home  William's Answers for Immigration and Visa Questions  |      
FREE Immigration Forms and Visa
Application Forms from U.S. Government Agencies

All of the forms from the links of U.S. Government Agency's websites below are available for FREE downloading, and may require Acrobat Reader. Most of the forms are fillable forms, not need to write by hand. You can save a form in your computer first and then fill the form by following the instruction, or fill the form on the website and print it.

The free U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) forms are used for immigration visa application and nonimmigration visa application inside the United States. Some USCIS forms are available for e-Filing. When possible and if you are eligible, you can do e-Filing for a form.  

The free U.S. Department of Labor's forms are for foreign labor certification, and the free U.S. Department of State's forms are for immigration visa application and nonimmigration visa application outside the United States.

USCIS Immigration/Visa Application Forms
Department Of Labor (DOL) PERM Labor Certification Application Forms
Department Of State (DOS) Visa Application Forms
USCIS eFiling Form
Free Immigration and Visa Application Forms
USCIS Filing Fees
U.S. Immigrant Visa Bulletin
Medical Exam Physician Locator
USCIS Online Address Change
DOS Visa & Travel Information
Family-Based Immigration and Green Card Application

For All Your Immigration and Green Card Application Needs
EB-1A sample of reference letter graphic © Green Card Application Service, www.greencardapply.com